Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random Old Phone Photo's

The good thing about going back to the stone age and using my old flip phone while waiting for a new one is that I found a bunch of pictures I'd forgotten about.  I think I already blogged a few, but they make me happy so I'm sharing them again.
I was obsessed with combining canned peaches with peaches and cream ice cream last year.
I think this was the salad at a fancy Seattle restaurant my boss took us to as a thank you for going up there without complaining... too much...
This carrot is happy to see me!
I sent this picture to Jenny to show why I don't normally use variegated yarn, especially in the round... I'm too even so it comes out in stripes!
random car picture... guessing its from one of the drives up to Orem.
That's supposed to be a fist raised in triumph at reaching the top of the switchbacks for the first time... instead it looks like I want to punch the phone.  I think this is from BA! (before accident)
The sign we girls made for our office door over at the design build project office.  I miss those girls but I bet Arvid misses them more.  Now he has to listen to all my stories :)
My cleaned out office at the Design Build project... I wanted to remember my window.
My current office not too long after moving in (there are a lot more papers now and things hanging on the wall).  See why I miss the bright and sunny office?
Emily hiding in the leaves!
Another random car shot.  Probably on one of the trips back from NM.

Jenny cheering at a Texas Football game many Thanksgivings ago.
I miss that sweater so much!  Maybe I'll knit myself another one.... Ya right, like that would ever happen.
Emily car surfing after the game... OK, so the car's not moving, but it shore looks like it!
Emily and Mom looking delighted to have their picture taken in front of the St. George (Kokopelli a few years ago)
And of course the obligatory steel bracing picture.
Barrier rail and Sleeper slab at Bridge 1 approach.   I'm an engineer.. this is what I have on my phone.
I could bore you with more engineering pictures but instead...
I will end with Penelope Clearwater from Halloween last year (wanted to show my Mom all my hard work)
Still can't decide what to do for Halloween this year and I only have a few weeks left... Probably have to go with the pioneer theme since that was all ready to go last year and I didn't do it. 

I love looking though and posting old pictures.  Too bad for you, gentle readers :)

4 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

aaah!! Memories.

Sorensen said...

You make me smile!

Emily Nice said...

Those are some fun pictures! Makes me want icecream though

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I like them also. Thanks for sharing. :)