So... I'm still going to blog about sisters weekend 2 weeks ago but since I don't have any good pictures (just didn't pull my camera out as much as I should have) I've asked all 3 residents at HQ to send me the ones Dad took with Mom's camera, especially at the dog trials... I didn't pull my camera out once while there.
I'm not holding my breath... but thought I'd post these pictures of Andrew while I'm breathing since his birthday is tomorrow (the 12th). These are again from the Holidays. Us old fogies were practicing a song to sing at Grandma Ritchie's funeral with the ward choir so to entertain Andrew I gave him my phone.
Here I am showing him how it works with the camera turned toward the picture taker.
Ah.. he figured out how to turn it back around. That is the back of his sister's head who is reading.
Hmm.. is this how you turn it back around?
Wait.. back again for a picture of his other sister knitting... with I think some of the yarn we repurposed.
Lets see... back around again?
No.. the choir, but mostly my cute shoe. Great photo composition, eh?
Here I am.
And again.
And again!
This went on for sometime on my camera. Actually there were lots of ones in between the last 3 I put up but I thought I'd whittle it down to just the different expressions. Yes, the finger is in every one of them.
So while many a mother expects to see these types of pictures on her camera, for me it was novel and fun. I need to live closer to my neices and nephews!
Next post, sisters weekend! With or without pictures from Mom's camera... might be a very short post :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Andrew just cracks me up! When I give a camera to Gage, those same close up pictures appear on my camera too. Funny kids!
Fun post. Cute kid!
I have lots and lots of those of several of my Grandchildren. Cameras are fun times, and you did get some pictures, maybe not all you wanted, but tell me what you need.
Post a Comment