Jenny started it with sending this picture out with the caption "headed home".
And then this...
From then on, there was no turning back...
Duckies helped with the chores after getting home in Texas..
Participated in Sunday activities in Bluffdale...
And went to church in Dallas...
Still singing in Church in Pennsylvania (Sing my angel of music!)
Hanging at work in SLC... (sleeping on the job?)
Eating and making food in Texas
And celebrating Texas birthdays..
Along with Pie and Beer Day in Bluffdale
And Bluffdale Old West Days... (middle right caption, "Breakfast?")
Bottom left is Gage on a sheep!
Had some fun times in Pennsylvania...
(caption at bottom right, "Emily said to feed the tomato worms to the ducks")
Bluffdale Olympic watching too...
(are those DUCKIES in the parade of nations?!?!?)
More Birthdays and home comings in Dallas...
More hanging in Bluffdale... (top left, "what the hail?!")
And other fun things... (its my blog so lots of Bluffdale pics :)
I will end with my second two favorites (tomato worms is first).
Bad breath ducky and...
worried how "duck tape" is actually made.
Have there been other zombie ducky sightings?


















5 comments:
Boy have those ducks gotten around! I'm sure the duck sightings have just begun.
Boy have those ducks gotten around! I'm sure the duck sightings have just begun.
I know it's silly, but I love the Ducks! So fun to know what the fam's up too!
Loves to Mel for giving me the silver and bronze - of course, the gold goes to the favorite - Bethanie!
Loves from Texas!!
My poor ducks are getting left out, but they went off somewhere, and missing!
Are missing!
Post a Comment