And that's all the pictures I took there! Don't know if you have heard but many of the Helm girls have started using an app called Marco Polo. It's like Snapchat where we send little videos to each other.... although for some little is relative :)
So I've started sharing moments in our lives with low quality videos rather than pictures. Didn't noreally think about it until working on my blog. Sorry Aaron!
I did take a picture of Emily and I at Bailey's last minute bridal shower. Wendy (Neita's sister) did a great job on such short notice.
Here are the pictures of us waiting for them to come out...
The boys.
My beautiful Mom! Who isn't feeling well but always has a smile :)
Some girls... It was pretty warm so we were all looking for shade.
If you do a funny face, I will take a picture.
The kids patiently waiting.
Beautiful niece Anneliese.
Here they are!
It was so fun to see how happy they were.
Did you see that little Laurelynn back there ready to carry the train? She was so excited to do her job :)
She also asked something funny about Bailey getting married and not being able to participate but I can't remember what it was...
Aaron is telling Melina stories about the temple. I'm sure he knows :).
See the beautiful large and small bouquets, boutenieer, and corsages? Mom, Angela, and Jenny made them all the day before. I helped by rolling a few of the parts for them to put together. So very impressed with their creative skills.
Happy family pictures...
A bunch of us headed over to the City Creek food court for a smoothie. Mom didn't go with us and we took so long that she called and told us everyone had left except her. We hurried back with a smoothie offering for her :) it was a hot day!
The dinner afterwards was in a beautiful old chapel nearby. It had stairs and ramps and hallways going every which way. So cool! Wish I had taken some pictures.
The next day Mom, Dad, Jared, and I headed up to Nampa for the reception. It was deja Vu all over again from Nathan's wedding reception... Except there was BBQ :)
Cutting the cake. The yard was decorated beautifully and Zane told me all about the weeks of hard work he had put in to make it so.
First dance.
Father daughter dance...
And Mother and Son... I need to take more pictures so I have more to pick from :)
From there it was a sleepless night in an old smelly hotel, early morning to the airport, and a couple plane flights to Maine while Dad and Jared drove back to Utah.
First dance.
Father daughter dance...
And Mother and Son... I need to take more pictures so I have more to pick from :)
From there it was a sleepless night in an old smelly hotel, early morning to the airport, and a couple plane flights to Maine while Dad and Jared drove back to Utah.
See previous post :)
Then we came home and we were back to normal.




















No comments:
Post a Comment