Always have music during the holidays.
I think its awesome...
Angela got the instruments so everyone who wanted to could participate.
Should have brought my flute :)
Mom wanted pictures after church.
I thought it was funny to take a couple pictures from my perspective.
Love my cute Mother!
We made Tom put on an apron over his Sunday clothes.. So we put the biggest one Mom had on him. Still didn't fit! He's helping with the traditional Christmas Eve clam chowder.
Jared out lighting luminarios.
Emily tried to take a picture of me...
I usually take some of the kids but I think I got out too late. At least this year it wasn't so windy!
Getting ready to carol to the... Parkinsons? Or Parkers?
And here we are (Jenny is wearing the scarf I knitted her! because she loves me)..
Funny story... we decided last minute to go to the Parkinsons and didn't sound so good there..
No pictures of the new pajamas...
Christmas morning... Even Jenny had to line up properly on the stairs!
Same view every year :)
Cooper wasn't too sure of this whole holiday thing. He spent alot of time in Emily and I's bedroom. Diasy went from person to person asking for loves :)
And of course, the doting caregivers had to film our dogs getting their presents.. We are those people.
After Christmas lethargy...
It was a good Christmas.
Some of us enjoyed our presents more than others :)
Guess I didn't get a picture of the opening of sibling gifts... or parents gifts. I got Angela a couple things and Emily gave me loads of things! There will probably be some pictures of me using them through the year :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment