I was complaining to Sister Thomas after Choir on Sunday.
I run, swim, bike more than twice a week and am now slow, fat, tired, and sometimes moody.
"Must be puberty," she said.
Puberty?! At 33?! 32? 33.... 32... Wait, born in 76, already had my birthday... THIRTY THREE?
I agree. Must be puberty.
PS.. Mother is coming to cheer along my triathlon endevors. And to read... and watch movies... and generally loaf around without any responsibilities (except making me dinner).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I know how you feel. I guess it could be midlife crisis as well but for that it is a little early.
Good luck at the Kokopelli race. I am assuming your mom is coming for that one. Or are you doing one this week as well? I hope you are having fun out there.
haha must be puberty! Oh man good luck in the Kokopelli too bad I'm not there to do it with you guys. I am however not going to miss that hill. That hill was killer last year. you should come out here and do a race there are no big hills!
i'm still waiting .. being only 32 myself ...
You know, that "p------" word is one of those that I have a hard time saying. The kind that gives you a little shudder when it pushes past your teeth... Seriously, like nails on a chalkboard.
Everybody feels slow, fat, tired and moody-no matter wat your age is. I'm happy that your Mom is coming, she'll cheer you up! Good luck on the triathlon.
You are going to do great with your running skills, computer hacking skills..(movie trivia) I really really wish that I could come!! You can come visit me and sleep on my couch!!!
i agree with Bethanie. our elementary school nurse had a funny way of saying that word. pooberty. very bad memories associated with that word.
Post a Comment