Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Evening

Yes I haven't blogged in forever. Yes it was because of work (don't really want to talk about the hours I've put in there)... and then Christmas (most of the people that read this blog were there!). Yes I will blog about that later. But it's Sunday evening and Aaron is making donuts.



Emily and I beaded and then I made a flower. OK, we WERE beading. I made Thorpe a manly bracelet to go with his new blue sparkly collar. I love my family.

9 comments:

Helm 9 of 10 said...

Woot! Doughnuts! I are AWESOME.

Angela said...

So, basically I love donuts, and they tasted really good! I am so your favorite sister!

Barbaloot said...

I'm bummed I missed out on the doughnuts!

Montana at the Helm said...

Yummy...donuts! I like Thorpe's stylin' bracelet.

helmhq said...

Would have been more fun if everyone could have been there, but we are just glad that you could stay a little longer! Hope all will go well for you at home.

Sarah Jarvis said...

I love the bracelet (is it a bracelet or an anklet?) and also the picture of Emily. We can't wait to see you guys soon in LV.

Emily Nice said...

too bad thorpe ate his bracelet, hope mom doesn't eat hers:)

thanks for putting that lovely picture of me on there

Unknown said...

Hm... I LOVE homemade donuts! We actually made some this last Sunday for breakfast, well I didn't make them, somebody else did. But I sure did enjoy them! Glad that you had fun with your family over the holidays, sorry that you are working so much lately... I am missing your frequent postings!

Anonymous said...

I love your mothers apron she is wearing.(wink) I love donuts, till I see how much oil they have to cook in.