Friday, March 19, 2010

7 Wonders of the Day

The Readers Digest mentions a book that talks about the 7 Wonders of the Day, such as finding money in your pocket and high fiving babies. I'm going to make my own list.

My favorite one they mention from the book I'm going to add to my list and I didn't restrict my list to one day.

1. The other side of the Pillow

2. Climbing into clean sheets

3. Getting home from work when the sun is still up

4. Coming downstairs in the morning to a clean kitchen

5. Getting a thankyou note in the mail

6. Drinking fresh made orange juice

7. Sister answering the phone on the first ring

Update: Squishy was back in the hospital Wednesday but he's going home today with new drugs. Lets pray they work.

4 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

1. When my child sleeps in.
2. Husband putting away the dishes without being reminded
3. Feeling motivated to exercise
4. Hearing a bird sing a sweet tune on a sunny morning
5. When my husband and I see eye to eye
6. Getting angry and NOT saying something I will soon regret
7. Anticipating something fun coming up!

Emily Nice said...

i like your post. And Amy is good at her 7. i should probably do that every year day!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I like this too. Very good idea.

helmhq said...

1. Having new things on other peoples blogs to read.
2. Getting out in the sunshine.
3. Getting scriptures read and exercise done before I have to start the rest of the day.
4. Time to read fun stuff.
5. Getting alone time with my husband.
6. Getting to spend time with my kids and grand-kids.
7. Feeling like a I accomplished something useful today.