Saturday, November 6, 2010

Something Purple

Nice purple blouse.. right? Useful for many occasions.

But if it happens to match a certain scar, there's really no need to mention it, whether at work or at church... or at the store.


Just FYI.

8 comments:

txparkinsons said...

...ill remember that ...

Heidi said...

That is one of the most amazing scars I've seen. I think you should start telling people that you've had a worm take up residence...

Oh! I know...you should tell people that it's not your fault the worm they put in your arm happened to be purple...they were all out of green ones at the time. he he

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Good to know.

Emily Nice said...

is this something you mentioned?

I guess you can think of the scar as an accessory and that you need to dress to match? Maybe you could decorate it with little decals or something :)

helmhq said...

I think it looks very good for a healing scar. It will fade some in time I promise. Meantime accessorize!

Sorensen said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! People think you buy clothes just to match your scar! Like they think I die my toddlers hair red!

helmhq said...

Cool! I think you should actually choose clothes that match the scar. You need to call attention to you "badge of courage." -- Dad

Eliza said...

Good thing its a nice color. Its o.k. to be matchy matchy.