1. Forgetting ur plug in for your new laptop is expensive to replace, but at least that's all I forgot the first 2 weeks.
2. Second 2 weeks... not so much. Ie, forgetting ur laptop is more expensive still. Thank heavens for nice VTs.
3. Krogers Rice Bitz do not taste at all like Rice Chex.
4. You can only stay in the Barns and Nobles parking lot for 2 hrs.. after that you have to pay.
5. The third floor stairway is a great place to store your shopping cart.
6. The meat isle in a Seattle supermarket should really be called the seafood isle.
7. They didn't leave out the first two digits of the elevation on the conceptual bridge plans, 17.41ft IS the elevation.
8. They have Jimmy Johns in Seattle!
9. Apparently I leave a trail of stickers no matter where I go.
10. It's OK for toilet water to be tan in the office building. They recycle.
11. I only have one sweatshirt to my name.
12. Rent can be a child's name.
13. New Mexico has it's own Southwest airplane.
14. There is a reason Starbucks was started in Seattle. Its cold and wet. I watched people walk around with their steaming Starbucks cups and was jealous.
15. They have talking water fountains.
No joke, that speaker underneath would make gurgling sounds whenever you pushed the button for water.
And the last one... although perhaps this should be a Vegas discovery,
17. Bread, cheese, yogurt and eggs will keep for 2 months in a fridge but the cut onion and lettuce... not so much.
9 comments:
Wow! Those were quite the discoveries. Some we wanted to know and some...not so much!
You should be pretty healthy with all those fruit stickers. Hope the vegies are keeping up with the fruit. And, your # 14 I can understand. That damp cold can get to you and I like my postum or pero chocolate latte on cold mornings.
Thanks for the fair reminder. I will do it this year!!!!
Starbucks has YUMMY carmel apple cider. You could get that to steam out of your cup!
I want a talking water fountain!!
Also, That Thing You Do
I know, it's so annoying that the generic cereals so don't taste the same as the chex and cheerios do.
Starbucks sells hot chocolate too. I hear it's really good. And they will fill up your own cup if you bring one in. - so you don't have to look like you are downing that other stuff.
some people leave some pretty fun comments. 17' seems pretty low. What if a tsunami comes?
I think the drink of choice in Seatle makes more sense then the vegas one.
"this is water. you drink it. if you don't know how, ask your mother"
and i only have 1 sweatshirt as well ... hmmm
How did I miss this post? Where have I been all week. Not sure. Thanks for the 411. Very informative.
Guess you'll have to give the purchase of at least one book a month from the Barnes and Noble so you can buy name brand cereal.
Jimmy Johns!!! Yum. I'm so in the mood for eating food someone else has made. I tried to use one of my Restaurant.com coupons last week only to find the place had closed. Oh, the disappointment!
I see my comments are awfully long, just shows that I am way overdue in sending you an email.
Post a Comment