That new DVD player? It's for my birthday. Even more new shirts? For my birthday. That lettuce? Birthday.
Of course, I don't bother wrapping those. But I did these! I told you I would make Melissa take pictures.
He kept taking pictures, looking at them, and then sniggering.
He was right to snigger on most of them. I'm only going to post the ones that aren't snigger worthy.
Melissa gave me some homemade cards even though I told her I would bring all my own presents. She is so nice to me! I forgot to get my camera back and take a picture of the Bunn family. Sigh.
The next morning I got to experience the ultimate birthday pleasure. Pie for breakfast (and a breakfast burrito).
Pie and presents. Doesn't get much better than that.
8 comments:
I love birthday lettuce. Thats why I'm growing some for you right now! Its speckled cause I think you would like that kind :)
my coworker celebrates her birth day, birth week, and even birth month so it makes sense that your purchases are celebrating the ongoing happieness.
I love your birthday present idea. I intend to by me a few more. I hope Dad does the same, even though his month is a little past. Too bad Grandma can't remember because I think she would love the idea too.
WV disin as in I'm not disin this idea
I love you and your awesome ideas! Just don't tell my kids about this one... :-)
It's amazing that you got just what you wanted for your birthday! How thoughtful you are of yourself.
Pie for breakfast is the best thing ever. Too bad it is not on my diet. Oh well I will just live vicariously through you. Happy Birthday again!
Yum, I love pie. It's so much better than cake!
Happy Birthday!
...the emperor's new groove ...
in the parkinson house we love the birthday's that keep on giving ... and giving ... !!
Happy Birthday too you! What a fun day/month. Umm... I think the quote was from That Thing You Do.
Post a Comment