I know most of you are already vacationing but I wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas.
I found the top angel while cleaning out my closet and couldn't remember for a second if I had made it, it had been lost so long.
Since my cheap little tree (Home Depot baby!) had all these random sticks at the top from when they shaved it, I thought I'd do a choir of angels at the top. Don't have anywhere else to put them... my mantel was full.
Ignore the scarves being blocked on the carpet... I'll be posting about my knitting exploits AFTER Christmas and all the present giving :-).
My tree is on a timer so it's on when I get up in the morning and when I get home from work. My goal is always to be in bed before it turns off... not always attainable.
The poor thing is dead. All these pictures were taken last week before it completely crumpled. But.. you get what you paid for when u get ur tree from Home Depot. And never fear, I'm going home to NM tomorrow and my tree can finish drying out all by it's little lonesome while I am away.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Have fun in NM!
It looks beautiful!!! Drive safe see you when you get back.
sure hope your house doesn't burn down because of your dying tree while you're away! That might put a damper on the christmas fun we've planned.
i'll see you on monday!!!
Yahoo!! We are your destination! Home with family. Best place to be.
Post a Comment