Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thorpe gets Shoes

I will post about our other christmas exploits but this is the easiest.

Thorpe is Angela's assistance dog of 9yrs and this year Angela will be up in Idaho for school during the winter.

So Emily got him shoes to protect those old feet.  He gets ice in there that can really bother him and the cold/ice can hurt his paws.

This is the video (There were a lot of other people taking video so I didn't get all of the very beginning...and I cut out the part where I complain loudly :-).
He's used to having people do things to him (like having to wear a vest) so it wasn't quite as funny as other videos on the internet, but we shore got a kick out of it.

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I've always been skeptical of animals wearing clothes---but the shoes make sense:) No creature should have to be completely naked in the Idaho winters!

Emily Nice said...

Your video turned out pretty good. Did you take it with your phone?

Montana at the Helm said...

Hey, I was there to experience it first hand!

Lisa~ said...

Awww! Cute Thorpy!

helmhq said...

Your video is way better than mine. So glad you posted. I hope he's getting some good use out of them. He did seemed to enjoy them outside.