I know its way past Christmas but Emily had these videos of us singing and making music... so I thought I would share.
Plus, I want to post again and I don't have anything very exciting to share :)
We enjoy making our own brand of music.
Emily took short videos of caroling and singing during the nativity but since she was singing along she suggested I don't post them.
She also videoed the men of the family singing the soprano recitations movements 14-16 of Handel's Messiah but I will spare you. The fact that last year when I posted I got the following comment from Tom: "expect to hear from our lawyers" might be related.
PS. Anyone driving to Utah from anywhere back east this spring? and have room for a couple farm implements? Jared's research on line found that "vintage" tractor parts are most easily found in the 13 original colonies and surrounding areas... or as Bethanie likes to call them, the Amish. And Amish don't ship :(
Monday, February 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love our Family!!! We sure have a lot of fun don't we. I can't wait until next Christmas!
As always "we may not be good, but we sure are loud!" We do have fun making any kind of music together.
Post a Comment