After 6 months I finally pulled out my new gloves for the ride.
Big mistake. See how my old gloves hugged my hand?
It had to be the gloves. They are why I still feel it every time I breath deeply or cough or turn my head the wrong way.
And now my new office mate who bikes to work (and sometimes breathes loudly so I have to use my ipod. Just sayin') had an accident yesterday on the way home and is taking all my glory. Shore he broke his shoe clip and has a patch of road rash on his elbow and down his leg.... (so he says.) I still hurt and its been 4 days. BEAT THAT. I'm still complaining and he hasn't uttered a peep. What a wimp.
I'm going back to my rice sock. It helps my poor neck feel better.
BTW. Cookies and ice cream seem to help as well. I told my girls on Sunday but I haven't seen anything from them yet. They probably just forgot (although I did remind them Tuesday night at Mutual).
8 comments:
You just keep workin'it and you will get the attention you deserve!
I have a coworker who hums all day = me forced to wear headphones all day.
Now the new gloves are broken in and they can't cause crashes once they are broken in. If you were closer I would bring you cookies and ice cream!
Ice cream sandwiches have been doing the trick for me lately! I would bring you cookies too! I love hearing your biking stories but it makes me miss it and you!
I surprised those gloves only make you cough. It looks like they also would make your palms itch or something. I understand, just like a child's blankie, somethings are just better "broke in".
What?! People are not leaving treats at your door? I told you Vegas is sin city. But at least you get lots of sunshine:)
poor sad melanie. poor sad old gloves. if someone brought you cookies and i was there i would offer to eat them with you cause i'm nice like that
i would bring you cookies.
Post a Comment