Have you ever in ur life seen anything so beautiful?
I took Pat's advice and enlisted the help of Sis. Coronado in my spring cleaning. For just a few dollars more she would be my friend that cleaned my bathrooms and kitchen. What the heck, I'm used to paying for friends!
Unfortunately, I don't think she realized how many tins an old maid could collect, all of which needed dusting/cleaning. She had to come back the next day to finish up. (Perhaps I should have taken up a more useful collecting hobby, like plants for my garden :-)
But she did a great job and I'm happy with the results. With work being so crazy I just didn't think I would ever get to it. One funny thing, I have lots of the cleaner "Simple Green" left over from when Melissa was here. I never use it because I hate the smell. So guess what she used?
My house smelled like... um... smelled clean for many days.
PS/Update: Sis Coronado has asked me a couple of times if I want her to come back but she's stopped now that the YW have offered :-).
4 comments:
You mean if you break your elbow, people jump to offer and come clean your house? I need to ride my bike more often and more recklessly...
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.
Your house was nice and clean so there wans't much for me to do when I got there, Have you taken the YW up on their offer?
You should definitely put the YW to work. Good for them...good for you!
Post a Comment