Tuesday, June 15, 2010

There's A Spider on the Wall

Another post from BBE (Before Broken Elbow):


(missing picture of the spider being thrown in the neighbors yard)



The end.
(You can tell this is from before the accident because of the ring on my finger. Yup, they cut it off and I don't know what happened to it after that. Makes me sad cuz that was my ring from the Los Alamos Country Fair many years ago)

5 comments:

Gage said...

I still don't understand why the spider was thrown in the neighbors yard! Go Spiders!!

Angela said...

Spiders can be very useful! I am so sorry about your ring :)

Emily Nice said...

eeekk !

theres a spider on my head on my head, theres a spider on my head on my head, oh i wish that I were dead, theres a spider on my head on my head...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you kept the spider alive! There are so many spiders out here in the woods. Ugh...I get goose bumps anytime I step outside my window. Did I tell you when I went out my front door this morning a daddy long leg (10 inch circumference) landed on my head! Heebie Geebies.

Unknown said...

Wait a minute. They cut off the ring, not the finger, right??? I hope so. I hope you are healing OK!