Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why I needed a new Suit

Think the old one was a little stretched out?

No wonder the poor thing couldn't keep up.But look! I got a Speedo endurance type so this should last twice as long.

Like maybe 4 years? I shore paid for 4 years.

A word to the wise, never buy a new swimsuit AND new running shoes at the same time. It totally blows your recreational budget for the month... and ur already over so why not spend 70 dollars at Joann's while ur in the area.

And never, never stop at Walmart on your way home.

Budget? What budget?

9 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Love it. Your humor. And your new swim suit. Black will look awesome. I like it. Maybe you just lost lots of weight and that is why the pink one does not fit anymore and you had to buy a smaller one! Happy swimming!

helmhq said...

Great looking suit. You will look really good in it! And--Sometimes you just have to spend money. Have fun with the new suit and see if it doesn't make you faster.

Jamie Pearson said...

Yeah now you will be super speedy with a new suit and new shoes. I wish we lived closer so we could work out together..maybe one day =)

Emily Nice said...

don't recommend using suit and shoes at the same time.

Umm budgeting? Whats that.

Barbaloot said...

I'm a splurge spender. I'm pretty tight with money, but about twice a year I'll spend it...and when I spend it I REALLY spend it:)

Sorensen said...

Some things never change! Sure miss you!

Unknown said...

Emily had the same thought as me: no swimming with tennis shoes on, although running with a swimming suit on is a little less detrimental to the newly purchased items, but also not recommended unless in a triathalon...when's the next one?
ps: have you ever tried water running? It's good for improving your running form and it's also a lot easier on your joints, etc.

txparkinsons said...

you'll look so cool in your black racing swimsuit ... you know, you can get 2 suits. and no, don't ever stop at wallyworld or target on your way home ...

Anonymous said...

always buy swimwear after the summer, always on sale. I love my speedo swimsuits for women. Good quality and great support. Crazy what that chlorine did to your pink suit.