Hang Time is an indoor trampoline park. There is more than one in the area by Emily but this one was the closest. It was acutally pretty fun.
I got some fun pictures...
but the real fun was the videos...
Emily spent some time teaching Hannah how to flip.
I tried a bunch more videos but they didn't work out as well as I had hoped... here's a few to free to skip.
They played quite a bit in the squash pit.
Hannah obligued by taking acouple of pictures of me too!
Well.. and Emily.
I always think its fun to take pictures of the picture taker..
The full scene..
I think the kids really enjoyed it and were all tired out by the end. The hour was plenty long and in fact the girls were done at the end of the hr, asking to go home before time was called.
We of course made them get their full hour worth of jumping time... poor kids.









2 comments:
I looked through all of them to see you two jumping and found nothing. What happened?
Gage has one of those pits at gymnastics and it is the favorite spot with all the kids. What awesome Aunts your are!
Post a Comment