All I do is melt some butter in my pan, grate a raw potato (or 2.. or 3... or..) and dump it in. Sprinkle some pepper and seasoned sauce over the top... flip it over and let everything cook and then eat! I am never patient enough to actually wait so usually my first serving is a little raw, but a couple of minutes later its all good.
Transferred with my company up to SLC because of course my lovely sister Emily lives here. Emily is farming to her hearts content and I am certainly enjoying the earth's bounty she has coaxed from the soil... Jared, Amy, and Gage have come to our household and we are enjoying having a husband and wife :) Hopefully I will feel like making time to train as a triathlete again... owning a house takes a lot of time!
15 comments:
Hey, I love hashbrowns, too. Yours look super yummy. Let's have some hashbrowns at the reunion!
you do this yourself? how?
i love hashbrowns ... i need to know!
You can be in charge of the hashbrowns for Christmas this year! I see you have it down. Getting excited to see you soon.
miss potato head!!
you are so silly! Hashbrowns are tasty though.
How do you make them!? We have a ton of potatoes. Apparently I forget about them when i try to bake them, but making hashbrowns would be a fun use!
Mmm-I also LOVE hashbrowns. With ketchup.
A sister-in-law after my own heart!
Yum! I want some hash browns this weekend now!
All I do is melt some butter in my pan, grate a raw potato (or 2.. or 3... or..) and dump it in. Sprinkle some pepper and seasoned sauce over the top... flip it over and let everything cook and then eat! I am never patient enough to actually wait so usually my first serving is a little raw, but a couple of minutes later its all good.
Are you sure you weren't born in Idaho? I love hash browns too. Nothing like having them made from scratch. Deeelish!
What kind of seasoned sauce? This looks delicious, sorry I didn't see this post sooner.
Best tribute to hashbrowns (or potatoes in general, for that matter) I've ever read.
I love you. And hashbrowns. A lot. My ode to bacon and your ode to hashbrowns need to get together over breakfast. Literally. ;o)
YUM! After seeing your pictures, we had hash browns the other night with dinner.
Post a Comment