Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nice Neighbor

What do you do if your neighbor finally gets fed up with the rumble of bass coming from across the wall late at night, gets her shoes and puts a coat on over her pajamas, walks around the block to the other side, knocks on your door, and asks you to please turn it down?

You leave a note outside her gate the next day (that she doesn't discover until a day or 2 later) that says:

Isn't that a nice way to keep peace in the neighborhood?

(PS. I added an explaination of how I make hashbrowns in the comments of my last post... for those who wondered)

6 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Very kind of him but funny that he is also trying to sell you stuff at the same time =) and at a discount. What a nice neighbor

Anonymous said...

What luck that he was nice about it. It's tough knowing how a neighbor might react when you point out they are breaking rules. Never know what might happen, after all, they know where you live!

Emily Nice said...

well it was probably a relief for you after all this time. I'm glad they were nice about it!

txparkinsons said...

wow ... is he cute or gay? he-he!

Eliza said...

I'm glad that he was nice, and that you'll get more sleep from now on.

Eliza said...

I'm glad that he was nice and that now you'll get more sleep.