And Emily... and their family... and some friends, but mostly just for me. I'm the one that got sunburned. Of course, poor Jacob came in saying he was seeing rainbows, but that only lasted one evening.
Here is Sarah on top of my shoulders.. I mean the spash as she fell off.
Here she is bustin' a move.
OK.. that's all I got of me... on with the rest of the show! I didn't pull my camera out until people started jumping.
Some took a little while to get ready.
There she goes! (OK, she never did do it.. next time Carly!)
Here is Sarah on top of my shoulders.. I mean the spash as she fell off.
Sarah is pretty good at bustin' a move.
There is my cute Emily that didn't want a picture of her out of the pool..
How did that get in there?!?!?
I just had to show people that you did some dives off the diving board! Unlike moi. I was doing a great job as the photographer.
And of course, Jenny showed us all up.
(So.. I thought I got a bunch of video but apparently I only got one of half a dive when I thought I WASN'T taking video (hence the sideways view) SORRY!) (for more pool pictures (and one of Megan.. I don't know how I missed her!), go to Jenny's Blog)
7 comments:
So Fun! Where in Texas does Jenny live?
It looks cold! Jenny had some pretty fancy moves off the diving board! Where are your fancy moves?
Jealous!
oh what fun we had! not sure why you put pictures of me on there but no worries cause I've got a few of you :)
Looked like great fun. Great that it was warm enough to have fun in the pool. Now I must handle jealousy.
Wow! Your family has some great moves. Maybe they should be in the diving competion in the olympics!
I am so jealous!!
Post a Comment