Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving the Texas Way

I had so much fun in Texas for Thanksgiving!

First, I gave Jacob the camera... this is Thanksgiving from a youngest's perspective.


And my favorite, a picture of.... the garbage.


So I took matters into my own hands... kinda.
There was much baking...
and silliness,and baking, (Emily has now decided she needs a fry guy)
and silliness,
and sadness? (Some people just gots the frowning skills)and of course... eating,and silliness,and more eating,and a little bit of complaining,and then some dish doing. And more silliness.
There was also some playing of games but I didn't get any pictures. I think I liked the silliness the best!
Next post... the pool! (I had all the pictures in this one post, but it got too long and I got too tired :-).

9 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Very fun! I think Jacob's pictures are very interesting. The only problem is there aren't a lot of pictures of you :)

Sarah Jarvis said...

Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hear about the pool. That sounds wonderful! I am jealous. Emily looks really cute with her shorter hair. I am sure you are cute too but I can't tell cause there are no pics of you.

Barbaloot said...

Mm---I like the eating part best:)

Melissa Bunn said...

Looks like a good time! You can't beat sister time!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I didn't see this until today. Something is wachadoodly with my blog updating thingamajig. I am so happy for you that you got to have so much fun. I missed you terribly at choir. No one to sing the note with me. Wa wa wa. See ya tomorrow night. It starts at 6:00 in case you wanted to know.

Montana at the Helm said...

I didn't get any fried foods with my Thanksgiving dinner. YUM!

Emily Nice said...

he he he! I just was looking at the first picture Jacob took where I'm trying to give Jenny a peanut m&m (cause she was having a tough time with the crust) and I'm holding a knife.... eat this m&m or else. he he he (i guess I think i'm funny)

helmhq said...

I think Jacob has possibilities as a photographer. Do you remember Angela's fist photos with her camera--mostly feet and knees. Looked like so much fun. Would love to have shared at least some of the time with you.

Eliza said...

Fun! I love get togethers that involve food and games!