Oh yes, and see her family and eat turkey.
So I will leave you with this one pressing question. The other day I made pot pie... a full 9X13 panful.
(Yes, it may not be pretty, but it tastes good. I just make a cream of soup with lots of vegitables and stick it between some pie dough.) (It reminds me when we ate out after Jenny's wedding at a REAL resturant (I think it was Marie Calenders... I didn't get out much) and I saw they had pot pie on the menu. POT PIE?!? Those little frozen things all my friends got and I NEVER got? I was so excited. I remember asking if it would be OK if I ordered it.... It didn't come in the little tinfoil pie pan. It was in a big white ceramic bowl with the pie dough spilling off the side. Ya, pretty disappointing.)
So here is the question. Why do I make that much when my freezer looks like this?
And how many servings is a 9X13 pan of pot pie? 12-14. That means I have to eat pot pie for lunch and dinner straight for one week or freeze half of it.
I need to learn portioning.
8 comments:
*spoiler alert*
Okay Mel which part was convenient the part where Rand nearly killed Tam and almost destroyed the world or the part where Verin killed herself to out the Black Ajah? Okay so some of it was predictable but that is what I have been waiting all these years for. I just re-red the series and really the only book that was hard to get through was book 11. Anyway these characters are like old friends to me now so reading the book is like hanging out with my good friend Mel. Oh and by the way sad about Sheraim.
I wish you could send me some of that pot pie.
The problem is that I would eat it in say three meals. And then I would have guilt... lots of big fat butt/thigh guilt.
or invite a friend over. that could work also.
eat up!
that's the problem! not enough eating - too much cooking.
I have the same problem with my freezer, and I even have a really big one out in my garage. Someday somebody will thank me for making and freezing all of those delicious meals. I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE OF IT!
Yum! I'll come over anytime and help you out.
I wish I had those ready to eat meals. Maybe that's the problem--we ought to trade leftovers. Someone else's would probable look a lot better. And i still haven't learned to cook for a just a few!!
Post a Comment