Remember that I got third in the fat ladies under 39 division?
This is why I stay fat. So I can actually win something.
And you thought it was just cuz I like food.
Well.. it came! They let me upload any picture I wanted. Thank you Melissa for being our photographer. I'm really sad that we didn't get one of ALL of us, and I hope you are not offended that U are not in the picture, but I wanted something other than their "stock" photo.
Who wants a picture of chicken stock on their winning plaque? Not me.
Here it is.... sitting on my brown carpet. I zoomed in cuz I was too lazy to bend down and pick it up.
Plus, it was free! (well... minus the 95 bucks I paid to race :-)
10 comments:
Way to go, Melanie. I like the plaque. And I especially like your posts. They always make me laugh.
It makes a great conversation piece!
Hooray for a plaque! And there's no way that 'fat people under 39' is a real category.
cool beans! ...as i sit here eating a donut...
I wish I had a donut! Good for you Melanie now you can build a shrine.
I think a picture is better than some plaque that you will just look at in a few years and be like...uh what am I supposed to do with that. Now you have a cute picture.
Yeah! I'm glad you got your plaque. I think you picked the perfect picture for it too!
Congrats! I LOVE your costume & truck for the trunk or treat, that was a way good idea! So sorry you ran out of Reese's, I always keep the good chocolate stuff for myself (I'm so selfish)....
That's a great plaque! It has all the necessary winning information and it's a great picture. It definately deseveres to be above the mantel in a place of honor.
yay melanie. your a wiiiiner. not a huge fan of that picture except that mom always looks cute. you should try wining again for a better picture :)
Post a Comment