looking for an ink pad.
Chuck couldn't believe my stamp was still so pristine. All it had on it was the remnants of the test ink they used before sending it to me. I was embarrassed to ask Arvid to borrow his stamp pad even though he was the one that told me to stamp it. Akiko and Tandra were excited for me but a little perplexed as to why I didn't just go borrow Arvid's since they both didn't have an ink pad in their drawers. Before I left Tandra told me to be sure to blog about it. Glen mentioned that Pam had stamp pads but then Anil showed me where they were kept in the supply closet. I didn't know when my license expired so Chigdem showed me where to look on the Internet. Jen agreed that I would have to throw away the first atempt since I didn't sign directly over my name. Apparently in Florida you used to sign before stamping since it was a raised seal.
My poor coworkers. Sometimes I bet they just aren't quite sure what to do with me.
Here it is in all it's glory.
I'm now a stamped engineer!PS. One of my cooworkers was going to fly back to Scotland by way of London thursday night but is now stuck here for what looks like over a week because of that volcano in iceland. Poor Faraz!
6 comments:
The stamp looks awesome! Way to go!
Poor guy, I guess all the flights in Europe are cancelled for now. That is a huge deal. Wow!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!!! That is amazingly awesome. You go girl. Now you can put your stamp on everything. How coolio is that?
Stamp away! and don't let anything stop you. Unless of course you should stamp something.
So exciting and it looks great. How very official!!
If I had one of those I'd put it on EVERYTHING! :)
It looks like it could give you super powers!
Post a Comment