Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference

I LOVE conference. No stress, no responsibilities. Just sit and be fed. I totally understand why people pay clergy to preach to them. Nothing is required of them on Sunday!

I think I might have mentioned that before. I'm afraid the people at work might think I am a bit fanatical. Everyone heard how excited I was for it. Arvid asked if it was boring.. and hadn't I already heard it all before? No! and ... we all need to be reminded.

I did go to work yesterday after conference but just for a couple of hours last night. Mostly because I felt bad that Arvid, Akiko, and Tandra were all there during the day. I have such a high opinion of myself that I think I can get everything done next week although I know it will all be late nights.

This is my conference watching set up.... cleaned up a bit for the picture :-)

I took the used bowls and glasses of juice off of the piano bench and back into the kitchen. See all my crocheting needs on the piano bench with my notebook and remote controls? And then the yarn and stuffing (I was making a last minute elephant and pig Friday night for the fair). Don't forget the basket of Easter candy there under the bench!

Oops.. it suddenly got all quiet on the streaming video I have going here on the computer. Ah.. the prophet came in. I better go downstairs for the last session. I'll be so sad when it's over.

3 comments:

Sorensen said...

It was so awesome!!

Sarah Jarvis said...

I feel the same about conference. Although my set up as not quite the same as yours. Just a ton of toys and I probably missed quite a but of it but at least I did not fall asleep... Kids are good for something!

Emily Nice said...

so did you get much done? I'm excited for when the ensign comes out.