No?
Oh.
Me neither.
(I Like Yellow)
Update:
Things u can't do one handed:
1. Wash ur good arm
2. Put on socks
3. Participate in the Ward Choirs rendition of "The Silent Monks Hallelujah Chorus" routine at the ward talent show (Holly Steed did a great job as understudy)
4. Drive and talk on the phone (Not that I ever did that b4 of course)
5. Get ready 4 work in an hour (although cuz ur in denial u still plan a half hour and r subsequently very late)
6. Remember its Mothers Day
Things u CAN do one handed:
1. Cut a tomato
2. Get a new calling of YW Secretary (kinda sad I won't b teaching anymore, although I'm sure the YW are happy)
3. Order food from Winder Farm since u were at work all day Saturday
4. Put in contacts
5. Get out of coming into work on Sunday so u can go 2 Mitchel Bunn's blessing
6. Milk it 4 all its worth and get lots of birthday wishes, presents, and chocolate. Thanks in advance :-)
9 comments:
Hey I'm glad you like it. I was super happy when I thought to send it to you. Whenever I see yellow I always think of you. Maybe I'll find more pretty yellow flowers to take pictures of and then send to you. Good luck on your surgery.
Sounds like the things you can do are the important things. Good you left some of the sunflowers, as I recall, they are some of your favorite yellows. I'm anxious to see you and get you on the mend.
Thanks for the laugh, you're funny! You should hurt yourself more often so we can hear the funny things you can and can't do.....or maybe not. Hurt yourself that is.
Call me up, I am very experience at putting on socks, Jared couldn't put his on for about 8 months. :)
I hope you found your yellow flower.
I can't imagine cutting a tomato with only one hand. That must take some talent. So have our yellow things arrive?
I like all the yellow flowers. Being the YW secretary now you'll get to know all the YW. Wish we were there to help.
I'm glad that you had an expert gardener to help you out. I hope some of them grow really big.
Too bad the YW still have you, I'd love to have you in Primary!
Hope your arm is recovering well! You aren't biking one handed are you?
Sunflowers! That will brighten your summer. Sister's sure can be handy!
Post a Comment