1. Today is my birthday.
2. My surgery is on the 14th (don't ask me why it takes them 2 weeks 2 schedule surgery) and my mother will b here.
3. Presents and chocolate will make me feel MUCH better.
4. I'm at work keeping my hand up (the picture is back lit but that's the best Akiko could do) and will b here for as much as I can stand (they gave the bridge I was going 2 QA/QC to someone else and I'm kinda disappointed but its so big I'll probably get a couple sheets later).

5. Things I learned u cant/shouldn't do one-handed (good thing I'm left handed):
a. Cut hair
b. Crotchet
c. Put caps on tight
d. Crotchet
e. Put hair in a pony tail
f. Crotchet
g. Type
6. Things u can do one handed:
a. drive
b. everything else not listed above
7. Presents, chocolate, balloons, promises u INTEND 2 keep help a person going 2 get surgery... especially right after her birthday.
8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
10 comments:
So-are you able to crochet, then?
So sorry you're inconvenienced and hurt. And especially on your birthday!!!
If you send me your address, I'll send you chocolate. I fully intend to keep that prosise:)
Happy birthday, Melanie! I am glad you reminded us all cause I did not even know. I am sad you can't even crotchet on your B-day but I am sure you will figure something out.
I would love to make you cookies but every time I think about it I get nervous knowing that you (and Emily) make the best cookies there are! So, maybe I might have to just go buy some chocolate and send it!
Aaahhh!!! How did I forget your birthday. I am pretty sure I knew it was the day before Trent's. My only excuse is the Trent got his mission call to Jacksonville Florida yesterday and I kind of lost my mind.
Happy happy birthday. Do I get some credit for the balloon I brought on Monday? Well I will get right on that chocolate thing. Hope to see you tonight at the ward talent thingy.
Happy Happy Birthday--And when were you going to get back to me about what you wanted?
Glad you're coping with this challenge. Sorry I have to come for surgery. I'd planned to come for fun (escape) and just to help you out. Don't I have great kids!
Happy birthday! Ate least you can still eat cake with a broken arm. :o) Good luck!!!
Happy Birthday Mel! Hope they are medicating you adequately. We will be praying for your safe recovery. Love you!
Ya, we are losers here in Idaho. Happy late birthday! Bailey got her card. It is so nice of you to remember even with all your challenges! I hope you had the best day you could one handed.
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope it puts a smile on your face even admits all of your hardships (no crocheting).
The dietrichs are sending something yellow. Does that count?
sorry, i forgot to leave a message, but you know I love ya, right!
Hopefully you'll be able to crochet soon.
Post a Comment