I was just trying to get home (Emmy's home) from the temple and these crazy BYU football people were clogging up the roads! What was up? I realize its the first football game of the season and I guessed there is some sort of hoop-la with the year because everyone was wearing shirts with.... fully invested (Emily remembered) around a football with the game schedule on the back. Note to self, don't try to get to the temple right after the game started or try to get back from the temple right after it ends.
As a side note.. guess how many pregnant ladies I saw walking back to their cars after the game?
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
36? I bet you don't really know but it was a lot. You are so funny!
sorry all those fans made for bad traffic. In two weeks I will be part of that bad traffic. Yippee! Hope you have a safe trip home. See ya.
Fully invested was SO last year...this year it's "The Quest"
Oh what i would have given to be among that crowd at the football game...well obviously i wouldn't given the money it takes to buy season tickets...
Post a Comment