Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Lost the Free WiFi

So.. I was going to post last week but I lost the free WiFi I used to get by sidling up to the window in my apartment here. And it's been so crazy at work this week that it didn't seem right to spend time at work blogging.

That's why I'm blogging during lunch. It assuages my conscience somewhat. Plus, the lead isn't going to be here tomorrow and I'm headed back to Vegas so we aren't going to get this submittable in by Friday anyways. At least that's what I tell myself.

I have lots of pictures from last Saturday but I will post them when I have more time to explain.

I just shot this picture of my computer screen on my phone. Anyone know what a Super Dead load is? It's just GREAT!

Just a little engineering humor.

I'll end on the rest of my pictures from Christmas I've already got loaded.

Two pairs of legs sticking out from behind the couch on Sunday afternoon.
And on my way out of White Rock back 2 Vegas, 2 coyote's crossed the road. Can you see him?
I stopped and took a couple pictures before they got too far.
K.. planning on posting this weekend about all I've learned about Seattle. We'll see if it happens with all the fun I'm gonna cram into Saturday :-)

4 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

I can't wait to hear about your time in Seattle. We are hoping to go that way soon.

Sorensen said...

I am so excited to hear your thoughts about Seattle! When are you coming back!?

Emily Nice said...

Sad about the wifi thing. you could get an air card or something while you're there or sometimes libraries or buisnesses will have wifi...

love the coyote and kid pictures. Not sure what a super dead load is but I'm sure its hillarious :)

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Thanks for coming to choir. Maybe I somehow used my physic powers to make you miss your flight. Choir is just not the same without you there. Very selfish of me I know. Can't wait for the next month to be over.