With a few trips to here
but then back up to here
because watching TV was too tiring, let alone crocheting. There was also some time spent here
while talking on the phone to loving sisters checking up on me.I spent alot of early mornings soaking here,
cuz it helped me breathe. But always back to here
I am sick of being sick. I love the fact that we have this (all of which I used)
And as much as I love lazing around here when I'm well,
Im sick of it. (Look Mom, I made my bed! Its a good thing I documented it cuz its probably not going to happen again for a long time)I kept looking around at all the projects I was going to get done (well... planning... HOPING I'd at least START) and dispairing. Of course, the really only awful days were Friday and the mornings of Saturday and Sunday. By the evenings I could at least crochet and even sewed up some loose ends.
On Monday I DECIDED I wasn't sick anymore and worked in the garden, shopped, and cleaned house as much as I could between bouts of this.
So.. how was ur Memorial Day Weekend? (PS.. I'm not sick anymore. I decided. I might even go for a run tonight cuz I'm so not sick... After a short nap.)
14 comments:
So sorry you have been sick and especially on a holiday. Glad you are well again.
I am a horrible, whiny sick person. I hope you feel better soon!
I'm sorry that you got sick. And I think you gave it to Andrew. I can't think of anywhere else he could have gotten it from.
You go girl! Funny post.
OH I don't like being sick either. I'm glad you are feeling better
Loved seeing your new friend (the bed). I hope you only see it for a good nap and for bedtime. Feel better soon!
Try some Zicam. When I was sick last, the Dr told me to use it, that it shortens colds, and it did. My cold was a week shorter than my husband's.
...You get better faster if you stop pretending that you are not sick...Poor Melanie. Hope you get better soon!
I'm going to leave a comment so you know I read this blog, but I don't have much to say since I've already said it all. Sorry you got my bugs and I'm glad that you aren't down and out as much I was! Zicam didn't really seem to help this time, but generally I agree with Heidi.
I am so sorry to hear you were sick. When i didn't see you at church I thought perhaps you went to Utah after all, and of course I didn't go, so I thought that was ironic. Now I find out you were here, but just home in bed. Sheesh.
Glad you are feeling better.
i'm not sick either and i haven't been sick since last friday ... i think i'll be all better june 5th ... the last day of school ...
wv-jostonap = i'll just lay down for a little nap ...
Hi M,
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I enjoyed your clever way of documenting the illness. Thanks for visiting my blog as well and adding comments.
Missing you...B
Hope you're feeling better by now! Wish we lived closer to bring you some chicken noodle soup - although its probably a little warm for that right now in LV. Well some icecream, a smoothie or something that goes in the tummy.
I do love the bed making. Hope it inspires you! Glad your better now. Take good care of yourself.
I'm sorry you were sick. I bet being sick when you live alone is very boring. Our household has been sick since school got out June 4th and there is always someone around to feel sorry for you.
Kudos on making the bed! I only do that when I clean the sheets.
Post a Comment