Monday, April 6, 2009

Tagged by Mauvia

(I forgot to post this last week, so I'll wait to post about conference and weekend activities)
(Still working on the first Value Experience for Virtue... man I'm a looser!)

I was tagged MANY Moons ago by Mauvia (OK, just a few weeks) and I had this post done but never published it. So here it is!





I thought I would do it cuz I get funny pictures. (The spaces are on purpose... FYI)






Supposed to go to the 6th folder and get the 6th picture.




So, here's the work one. That folder is called "Melissa"

It's the rained out Kokapelli triathlon 2 years ago! Soon after this picture was taken by those professional people that wait along the route, she was told to turn around cuz the dumb thing was canceled because of the weather. I don't have a picture of myself cuz they stopped us Sprinters as soon as we were out of the water. The sad story behind this was that we had both invited our Mothers and sister to watch us! It was my first triathlon ever. The good news was that then we got home in plenty of time to prepare for Melissa's Bridal Shower.


At home... there is only one picture in my 6th folder...

This is Melissa taking a picture of my new dishes I had gotten from Christmas. I didn't want her to, but she did anyways. My camera was still kinda new :-). This was when I was skinny and we still lived in the house on Belshire. That red shirt is too tight now.... Its one I got from Birgit. Man I wish my "Unexplained Weight Loss" could be explained!

Anyone else wanna do it? Its only fun if u get funny pictures so I'll let u decide if u wanna be tagged.

PS... those of u in Las Vegas should go look at my friend Christy Cropper's photography (La Belle Dame Sans Regrets) and maybe schedule a session with her. She's a fellow engineer that in this economic downturn has found time (read... lost her job) to expand her photography addiction. She's very talented!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I totally forgot you know Christy. Vegas seems to be such a small world. She is my blog friend Maren's friend, and I have met Maren a few times.

helmhq said...

I liked the pictures they aren't funny to me!

Emily Nice said...

i like the pictures too! go melissa biker! Also you are very cute.