Scary things have been happening at work. They put 15 people on "convenience" leave (ie, "if we have work in the next 30 days, we'll call"). Of the 15 people, FOUR are from the structures department.... out of the original 7. That leaves Arvid (PE), Angus (Drafter), and I.
I don't really want to write "phew" because I feel so bad for the rest of the group. All of them are so much capable than me.
I am very aware of how grateful I should be that I have my PE.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll write phew. Phew!!!!! Phew!!!
I am sorry for the others, but I don't love them like I do you. So I am very grateful also. :)
We are very happy for you, but how stressful!
Um, I don't know what to say. Sorry things are so stressfu. I love you. Your awesome!
It does not seem like an anomaly to the likes of us that you are still at work!
Well don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said (thats why i should've commented when I first read your post). But if you are also put on leave, you should come live with me... and we would play and I would put you to work in my garden. fun times!
Post a Comment