Anyway, this is what Melissa calls a bike tattoo:
Its when the chain makes its funny pattern on ur leg cuz ur dumb enough to lean against it. Did u notice the red part of the tattoo? I didn't until I was getting ready to take the picture. I don't even know how it happened!There, now u know.
Oh yes, and I'm really disgusted with Winder Farms. OK, more like I'm disgusted with myself for letting Winder Farms take advantage of my weakness. I CANNOT remember to put the dumb cooler out. Winder Farms charges me 3.50 for the cooler bag, 5 more dollars for another dumb frozen blanket (although if I return them I get my 5 dollars back), and of course there is the delivery fee. All for 5 dollars worth of food that they make u keep in ur "Standing Order".
So when yesterday morning I discovered ONCE again I forgot to put the cooler out, I picked the dumb thing up from next to my door and stuck it outside. Its going to sit out there for a week (with the lid closed).
Then I'm gonna sign out of Winder Farms forever. Perhaps I will sigh later for a lost era, but for now I say "GOOD RIDDANCE".PS. Emily? Do u need a cooler?
8 comments:
I think you need to work on developing a more definitive tattoo so that you don't even have to ride your bike for everyone to know you are a rider. Or at least attempt to be one.
Sorry your smart brain can't remember. Hope you get your 5 or 3.50 back.
beeeuoootiful!!
alec says - people should not be punished just cuz they are forgetful!
Yay for bike tattoos. Thanks for riding with me again!
Nice Melanie! Maybe one day I will be cool enough to have a bike tattoo...maybe.
Oh So excited for the FR!
got lots of those on the mission. many though were left on my nylons or in my skirts. Sometimes it wasn't from leaning against the chain, but the skirt getting caught in the chain. Find you get those more when you there are lots of stop lights....
I already have a cooler, thanks!
First off--ow. That looks like it hurts.
Second---I love Winder Farms (it's Winder Dairy where I live...) but that's cuz we leave the cooler out always so maybe it's a little easier:)
At least they bring your food to your house and care about it being cool. We had to pick up ours in Lindon and bring a cooler, or else... Well, we did not sign up again this year. I know how you feel :-)
I have air in my bike tires now. Is that a step toward a cool tattoo like yours? I hate things I have to remember every once in a while. Couldn't be the family curse could it?
Post a Comment