

And what do you get when u put white powder on a white handkerchief?
This:
Hmm... kinda hard to follow the design, eh? So I just winged it with her initials in the corner.
I made them small so it would be harder to tell that I winged it.
I'm pretty disappointed. I'm sure she'll like it, it was just going to be ten times as awesome! The lady at the sewing store told me that this pounce stuff was SO MUCH BETTER than a fabric maker.
Ya right.
I'm going to Joans tomorrow to pick up a fabric marker (and a whole bunch of patterns cuz they are only 2 dollars!).
PS.. It's looking way positive that my company will get this big government design job. Looks like I will probably still have a job next week! YA!
PPS. Anybody need a "Quilt Pounce"? I'd give u a great deal on it :-).
5 comments:
It was a good idea and will probably work next time....if the fabric color is different :) The initials look great too!
Yay for you, you got it done. But where is the nudity post. I was so looking forward to that.
You are so talented! I'm impressed. I can't even spell embroider let alone do it!
Haha---I don't even know what a quilt pounce is, nor can I do anything in the way of embroidery. I think it's awesome you did that.
I'm sorry that white on white doesn't work. Maybe you could...eh, I have no idea? But hopefully for a second it looked like I was smart.
Post a Comment