Thursday, June 4, 2009

Don't u Hate it When

1. You pull your darks out of the washing machine and see a not so white garment top laying at the bottom of your washer.

2. Vegas Birds sing at TWO O'CLOCK in the morning right outside your bedroom window.

3. The nice quiet fan you bought doesn't drown out singing birds.

4. You get out of the house 5 minutes early only to sit 5 minutes at the traffic light right by your home.

5. You start hitting some traffic just as the radio mentions an accident at the intersection you are approaching.

6. Its only 10am and you are already so tired you can't keep your head up (dumb birds!).

Ya.. me too.

10 comments:

Melissa Bunn said...

Yes, I hate all those things too! Hopefully you can sleep better tonight.

Anonymous said...

those really are bummer scenarios. Better luck sleeping tonight. Maybe Nathan should have given you his old bb gun before we moved. j/k.

Montana at the Helm said...

Rough day! Well cheer up, Gage thinks you are the best! He just got his b-day card in the mail and five whole dollars!!! Now he is thinking and thinking about what he should buy...

Bethanie said...

I'm sorry. I am also feeling really tired. I tied to get my kiddo's to take a nap so that I could. Should have known that it wouldn't go so well. Blah:(

Unknown said...

you should get a cat to get the birds outside the window.

Jamie Pearson said...

Hope you have a better day tomorrow. And I agree with the comment above you just need a cat.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Yes I definitely hate all of those things. Sounds like a rough morning. Hope the birds are quiter tonight. I wonder if you could give them some bird seed laced with Nyquil. Just a thought.

Eliza said...

At least today is Friday! You can enjoy the weekend now!

Heidi said...

I happen to think that the birds are worse when they are singing outside your baby's window.

I'm glad that you didn't have to get gas on your way to work too. ;-)

helmhq said...

Frustrations, frustrations! at least you can use them as something to blog about and make others laugh. Thanks for the day brightener. Now I have a better perspective on my frustrations.