It came on Saturday and I was so excited that I vacuumed my whole house! Well, the upstairs anyways... Downstairs is covered in "projects".
It is SO nice to vacuum with a new vacuum cuz it's SO strong. I emptied the container THREE times, mostly cuz it was so fun to empty. I LOVE my new vacuum!Here are some other birthday presents...
Birgit sent me some tins. She is so thoughtful! I really like the "We can DO IT" lady.
The little one is an antique. It has a little mirror inside on the lid.And Melissa made me a new crochet hook keeper. She sewed it all herself... have I mentioned yellow is my favorite?
It rolls up like this. She got the idea from a crayon keeper pattern and just made it bigger to fit my hooks.
Thank you so much to all of u! Its the birthday that keeps on giving.PS. Funny story (I've already told everyone in Vegas, but now I'm going to share with the rest of u); Because it was the fifth Sunday, a member of the bishopric spoke to the YM/YW so I didn't have to teach. I was going to stay with the combined adults, but when I saw the power point title "Marital Bliss", I picked up my stuff and headed to YM/YW. :-).
11 comments:
I was wondering when the vacuum we gave you was going to fizzle out. I'm glad the one you picked online has been a successful choice. Not as stressful as picking out a new car, I remember the drama of that decision when it came up last year.
Yellow is your favorite color I never knew;) I'm glad you are still celebrating your birthday I love doing that. Also nice move on going to the marital bliss lesson
what? why don't you want to be blissfully maried? I recomend that over unblissfully married.
Yay for new home gadgets. Yay for amazing melissa. you could turn that into the fair next year but she might beat you. :)
Horay for new vacuums. They totally rock and suck, so awesome. I love mine too. Glad you have a new one now.
Yay, a new vacuum! I'm excited to meet it in person :)
My hubby tried to "fix" my vacuum and it ended up going to the trash. We've borrowed my MIL's because she's in MO most of the time. So I have a "new" vacuum too!
Vacuuming is my favorite house chore to do! I feel all powerful and then the house looks so nice and clean. I need to vaccum my floor becuase I'm not feeling very good and like you, I might not make it to my bed before I need to lie down.
WHAT??!! You got rid of OUR vacuum? I don't know how I feel about this. I don't think you'll burn near as many calories or build as much muscle with the new one and the poor old vacuum - did you leave it out in the heat some lonesome place??
Isn't it nice to have a clean house, at least temporarily! Cool tins, I like those.
So Glad you got fun stuff for your Birthday. Wish we could have helped you celebrate. And--why do we get so excited about a new vacuum cleaner--I know I do too.
P.S. I totally skipped out on both lessons and went home to take something out of the freezer. I was going to stay for the grown up lesson, but remembered the last time a power point was used and they spent the whole time trying to get it to work instead of giving a lesson. I'm such a bad example, why am I in YW???
Post a Comment