
Cathy saw a little fair going on in St. George, but it was over so we headed back to Vegas. I was so glad Melissa was driving cuz I still felt pretty ill. Melissa had a walk-through of her new house so we joined her and her husband. I didn't take any pictures, but perhaps she will have her own blog and u can see pictures there! eh Melissa? :-) We very much admired her pool and Jamie thought the vaulted ceilings and family/kitchen/dining room was way cool. I thought the way the glass had cracked its crazy pattern in the upstairs bedroom looked REALLY cool, almost like it was done on purpose.
On the way back we gave Dan (Melissa's husband) a ride back and he properly admired my beautiful Forester. That's why I like him. We then stopped at a buffet and I was so glad they let me pay for them. Everyone knows I am not demonstrative so I try to buy people love through spending money on them. And food = love. Going out to dinner... buying love! perfect.
We then made a trip to the Belagio to see the fountains. The photo doesn't do the tree justice.. Its weeping water and was just beautiful.Look at those cute muggins.
Once we got home, I've never seen people get into bed so fast. We were bedded down and lights out before Melissa texted me she had gotten home safe. I did those poor children in!
Sunday was church and I was so grateful these wonderful ladies cleaned everything up, made sandwiches for their trip and were to church early. I had gone early to practice with the choir.
By guys.. come again soon!
BTW.. after I got home from my meeting after church.. I slept for 2 hrs! Birgit woke me up with a phone call but that was a good thing since I was supposed to be at the Stake Center for a fireside we were singing at! After I got home from that and ate a little dinner.. it was back to bed for me. This weekend WORE ME OUT! But.. after some recovery time.. I would love to do it all again.. 'cept this time I think I'll be in the cheering section!





2 comments:
I sure had fun, and i think those huge pumpkins were real (didn't you touch one?) Can't wait to do it all again next weekend!
saosfw! oops tnpso!
Ohhh! I'm so jealous. I don't like it when people have fun without me!! Reading your blog made me wish so much that I could be there - especially because I was there when we started the tradition of cafe rio and the yogurt place. I hope I can do it in the future and I hope you'll still be doing them too - not just spectating. Its probably like birth - give it some time and you'll change your mind. Miss you!
Post a Comment