Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun with Spree

After coming back from New Mexico, Spree has decided he is the boss and he doesn't like the way things are going in this house. This is how he expressed his displeasure.

Nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, and parents should be around to speak with him and give him treats and take him out on on their shoulders keeping their heads as far away from him as possible. This shows the proper respect for his strong beak. He also has decided he doesn't need to do anything to get treats, they should just always be there for him. And he should be able to come and go as he pleases out of his cage and all his reflection friends need to be out to greet him. If you hide the birds in the TV cabinet because your tired of the mess he is making in front if... BEWARE!

And NOBODY, I mean NOBODY clips his nails. NOBODY!

See the consequences in the pictures. Let this be a lesson to you all!

Notice the blood on my breast and the wreckage of puzzle pieces strewn across the carpet. This is what happens to those who mess with THE BIRD. (My nails may now be clipped but no one will dare try again I'm sure)


So, anyone want a fun, interesting, pinhead bird? He will sing to you in the morning, want anything he thinks your eating until he sees its either vegetables (unless he thinks that carrot is a Cheeto), soup, fruit or milk. He will bite you and yell at your visitors. Oh yes, and poop on you too.

UPDATE: After realizing he wasn't going to get his way, he has become a little better. Its taken a while for him to adjust from being in New Mexico with all those people. I had NO IDEA it would be like this. For a couple weeks there the guillotine was out and there was going to be one less bird in the world.

7 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Wow spree just keeps getting better with age, doesn't he! maybe it would be better to find a new home for him and you can get a cat. One that doesn't bite.

Bethanie said...

That BIRD better watch out when I come to Vegas! No one, human or not ( I was going to say bird or fowl, but that is the same thing) messes with my sister!
I'm feeling a deep sense of loathing right now....grrrr

Montana at the Helm said...

OUCH! Gage is going through the same kind of control issues, but luckily he doesn't bite!

helmhq said...

So he bites the hand that feeds him. How dumb can you get. Now I'm angry with him too. See if there is some young dumb single who would want him in your old ward!

Eliza said...

Ouch! I'm apalled! Please take him to a animal shelter at once. You don't deserve that kind of treatment!

txparkinsons said...

you've heard of craig's list ... right?

wv - tursemm -- something you say to very bad birds

Anonymous said...

oh the guilt! Nathan asked me how Spree was doing and I told him I needed to read the blog. He'll feel really bad too. You know he would clip the wings and nails for you so your hands wouldn't have to suffer if we were still in Vegas. Apologies do not seem adaqute(sp) but just know that if you choose to do as Emily said and got a cat to replace him I wouldn't feel bad. Craigslist could introduce you to some true bird lovers.