Sunday, February 8, 2009

Holy Ghost Game

We played the spirit game in YW the other day and it didn't work too well. Probably shoulda explained things a little better. But it got me thinking.

I remember an FHE a LONG LONG time ago where we played this game. Everyone wanted a turn at being blindfolded. This time it was Nathan and I was the one chosen to be the Holy Ghost. I stood fairly close 2 him and softly told him the way to go. Everyone else was loudly telling him to go in different directions. He listened for a little bit and then yelled my name and said "Come over here!". I said "I'm right here!" Nathan reached out, grabbed me and pulled me close 2 him in a tight hug and said "I'm keeping Melanie right here next to me. Now where do I go?"


I still remember the feeling. I shore loved and looked up to my brothers!


Wouldn't it be great if we all grabbed the Holy Ghost and kept him right next to us?

5 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

I like Nathan's way of thinking!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

It would be great and make life a whole lot easier I am guessing.

Have a great week.

Neita and Nate said...

Melanie! Come over here!

Bethanie said...

That would be great, but I kind of like going to the bathroom alone....

helmhq said...

Did we actually have an FHE that someone remembers? Maybe it was all worth it!!