One of the activities we did over the Holidays was going sledding. Here are some pictures I thought u might find entertaining.Jacob tried it alone down in the inner tube, but he was a little small. So his Dad took him down a couple times.


Megan action picture.

And there goes Alec and Sarah.Aaron broke a sled going over a jump and my father got it on camera!

Angela liked sledding cuz then everyone would pull her up... Lazy Bum.


Dad and Jenny tried a little X-country skiing... They might have fallen down a bit with a little help from Emily.

Fun Times! There was a little crash at the bottom of Jenny, Carly and Jacob. And yes, that is me going slowly down the hill on the car's sunshade. Hurtling down a slippery hill on a piece of plastic is a little too scary for me.
(Yes, I agree there is a strange green thing on top of my head... I crocheted that beret a long long LONG time ago for Emily. I thought maybe it should get a little use :-)




10 comments:
I'm first to leave a comment!!! I would have never thought to use a car sunshade as a sled...interesting...looks like a good time was had by all.
A sunshade? What a great idea. Glad you all had a great time. Makes for good pictures. But to tell you the truth, I'm tired of snow... THAT"S WHY I'M COMING TO VEGAS! Yeah! (doing my little going to vegas dance)
melanie use the car sunshade just so she wouldn't go too fast ... whatever ... we had to push her down the hill!!
I haven't been sledding in years!
Glad no one broke their head!
I agree with some of the others about using the car shades. Never thought of it, but it sure would beat the box I used when Gage and I went sledding. It just fell apart! I can tell you had fun and it makes me jealous I wasn't there. We will have to plan on doing it next Christmas.
Hello, the sunshade idea was MINE! even if Melanie's middle name is smart. Melanie laughed at me, but then it actually worked and was fun except you couldn't go too fast on it before it would turn you around and slow down. It was fun. Next time we need to bring a rope and pully so Angela can pull herself up :)
Your sledding experience made me think of last year when we took you to rock canyon park and made you go down with us. that was so much fun I love sledding.
I was gonna say it was your idea Emily!! I just hadn't gotten around to it yet cuz work is so crazy.
I enjoyed watching everyone else head down the hill and NO ONE pushed me.. The car sunshade slid. So there.
thanks for the pictures since I didn't get to go
What fun! I love the green beret. I used to have a maroon one from the Army/Navy store. I thought I was so cool. And I totally knew that Prince was singing about me when he said:
She wore a
Raspberry beret
The kind u find in a second hand store
Post a Comment