Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

In order to keep my goal of not blogging at work... this will need to be a word-less wednesday... LESS words... not no words at all... DUH!

CHRISTMAS!


9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Looks like a delightful time!!

Bethanie said...

grari. wordless wed.

Montana at the Helm said...

Wow, it is strange to the kitchen table so small-with no extra leaves in it. Looks like Spree is having a Christmas feast!

Shawna said...

Looks like a ton of fun. One question though...what is the kitchen gadget your mom got? a butter curler?

Emily Nice said...

Hey, I was there! It was fun! Too bad no pictures of Dad's present.

Smart Helm said...

Yup... Its a butter curler! We were laughing so hard when we got it for her cuz we didn't think she would know what it was... but she did! Emily said it looks like something u would use in hold back the skin during surgery.

So of course she had to use it on the butter.

Jamie Pearson said...

I love the silk pjs everyone has on. Everyone has pjs but your dad..does he not like fun pjs? Your christmas look like tons of fun.

WARNERS said...

I wish I was there! Looks like such a fun Christmas. Wish I could taste the cinnamon rolls. I love carroling too. That is the real reason I have to have more children.

helmhq said...

We did have a good time didn't we!