Here is the first... "I think I Can". This is what Ken repeated all through the trip... OK, so just a few times. I picked up the slack when he got tired.
Yes, its sideways and if I was at home I would have the software to turn it. Too bad. Just turn your screen. Don't whine.. I'm tired.
That is Ken in the video.
Second video... "Toots".
Third and last... THE TUNNEL. (which is what Jacobs designed)
Stay tuned for the whole story. I just know u want to hear about the FOUR AND A HALF HOURS we spent on this train. Talk about much longer than planned. We even ended up changing to a later flight so we could make it with a short stop at McDonalds. My favorite when I'm on a business trip... ick.
All the sordid details will be shared tomorrow... and perhaps it will even be funny by then!
3 comments:
That seems like a long tunnel! Maybe I missed this in an earlier post, but what is the purpose of the train, and the tunnel? Is it a touristy thing? So many questions! I'm glad you have a cool camera that can do cool things like video. Why did it take so long? I guess you will answer most of these when you have the chance to blog about it!
hhghgtx (i think its train for going down the track)
I didn't realize that you would be riding outside. Way cool!
Gage saw the videos and watched the train whistle one over and over. I didn't know he knew how to scroll with the mouse. He was scrolling between the videos and watching them. You know it took me some time to get used to scrolling and now Gage has it down.
More train videos would be fine!
Post a Comment