Friday, October 31, 2008

IM from my Father

Here is a conversation I had with my father and he cannot say anything cuz he can't leave notes! WA-HA-HA!

We enter in the middle of the conversation... and comments not necessary to the joke were left out!

Smart: well.. tell Mom she left a note
Smart: I guess I better do one 4 u now
Home: I'm sure she will be very happy about that. Actually, I think she will finally register with the blog mania thing. Emily seems to think she actually NEEDS to do this.
Smart: yup... notes = love
Smart: comments = love
Smart: so... if she loves us
Smart: .....
Smart: if YOU love us......
Home: You can't equate love with blogging. At least I don't think that equates.
Smart: um... little do u know!
Smart: food = love
Smart: food for brain = comments = love
Home: No. Love=love
Smart: lots of things = love
Smart: u just have to find them
Home: I guess each of us do our own equations
Smart: perhaps we should add a subscript Melanie
Smart: but u'd have to add it for Emily too
Home: Melanie = Love?
Home: This is not logical.
Smart: notes on blog = Love (subscript Melanie)
Home: Well, whatever.
Smart: ok... put the subscript on the other side of the equation?
Home: $ = Love (subscript Dad)
Smart: lol
A few other comments
Home: Your mother wants me to eat breakfast. That's what I guess I'll do.
Home: (Smiley face)
Smart: food = love (subscript Mom)
Home: Right.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Melanie + Melanie's Dad = Hilarious Entertainment (subscript Shawna)

Bethanie said...

Aren't we a funny family.
kingrronc!

Emily Nice said...

As I'm not the smart sister, I'm a little confused by the subscript thingy. None the less, it was very funny!

preedne!