Here is the results. Since YW was cancelled (unbeknownst to me until I went over and rang the doorbell), I went to Melissa's so I wouldn't have to carve my pumkin all by myself. Melissa's parents were there and since they like me.. it was fun! Its always fun to be with people that like you.Can u guess which is mine?



12 comments:
I always have visions of grandeur but when it gets down to it, I don't have the patients. AHH! such is life.
Man those are great pumpkins. I tried to do do the carving where you don't go all the way through the pumpkin but man that stuff is hard. I will post our later. I'm guessing your is the last one. Am I right??? Hey are you doing the turkey tri...I can't remember
Wow! you guys do quite the pumpkin carving. I am too impatient I guess. And I agree that carving pumpkins alone is no fun at all. I tell Jared he is going to carve one whether he wants to or not.
Hmm your sheepy is a little funny looking, but thats ok because its a Haloween sheepy. Jamie and I did a good job on ours and it was fun together. You'll just have to wait until I blog about it to see the pictures.
quatera!
Hmmm I will drive down to Em's next year, and we can carve pumpkins together!
diating!
Whee!! pumpkins.. or as some people say punkin!
Cool Pumpkins!
Those pumpkins are awesome! Love the sheep! Very original.
Very nice pumpkin faces!
sheep? Gage says Shark!
Wow! 10 COMMENTS!! Obviously I need to post only every few days... :-)
I will make it even more comments! I think you look good in pink!
apola!
Post a Comment