Wouldn't it be great to have something like that to define your last name? I need a big ship's wheel with D&C 126:16 written below it on a plaque.
Or even better one of those cool viking helmets with horns coming out... That would be way cool. We have to have some Viking heritage with all the redheads in my family. Vikings are kinda notorious for leaving their.... well... lets just say people look like Vikings all over Europe.How could u define your name?
PS. Ripley does have a cool wooden chest with the old carpentry tools of his fathers as well as some old engineering tools too.... wait... if he had a scraper that would work. Rip that wood apart!
5 comments:
I grew up in Minnesota, so I definately think that Vikings are cool!
My husband has VERY red hair...
And my maiden name was Valentine, which was an obvious identifier. Baxter somehow leaves me feeling uninspired.
Thanks for the visit:)
I have no comment. same last name
I think you need a jar with a brain in it because you are so smart.
I haven't had my last name long enough to know quite how to define it. It's very German, for sure. Very "Hans und Franz"
Post a Comment